Join us for our beginner natural perfume workshop on Thursday November 1st at 7p.
You will learn about the history and art of natural perfumes while creating a formula with oils from around the world, including Italian bergamot, Haitian vetiver, Bulgarian rose, and more.
Beginner Natural Perfume Workshop Includes:
- 15 natural essential oils and absolutes to sample
- Your formula blended into a .25 oz spray-bottle
- A Mini bag for your perfume
- A take home guide
- A lively and educational discussion about botanical essences, distillation, and history
- A mixing session guided by a trained natural perfumer
- Your formula saved for future refills
Teacher Jessica Hannah is an award winning natural perfumer, educator, curator and artist. Jessica lives and works from her studio in San Francisco, CA.
This two hour class includes wine and snacks and a discount on merchandise in the store that day.
Thursday November 1st, 2018: $85
gather - 541 Octavia St., SF
Register now - Hurry space is limited!