Join us for our popular beginner natural perfume workshop on Thursday March 9th, 2017 at 7:00pm.
You will learn about the history and art of natural perfumes while creating a formula with oils from around the world, including Italian bergamot, Haitian vetiver, Bulgarian rose, and more.
Beginner Natural Perfume Workshop Includes:
- 15 natural essential oils and absolutes to sample
- Your formula blended into a .25 oz spray-bottle
- A Mini bag for your perfume
- A take home guide
- A lively and educational discussion about botanical essences, distillation, and history
- A mixing session guided by a trained natural perfumer
- Your formula saved for future refills
Teacher Jessica Hannah is an award winning natural perfumer, educator, curator and artist. Jessica lives and works from her studio in San Francisco, CA.
This two hour class includes wine and snacks and a discount on merchandise in the store that night.
Natural Perfume Workshop - Thursday March 9th, 2017 - 7p-9p: $65
Purchase tickets here (only one spot left!)