It was so lovely celebrating with friends, artists, and customers at our 2 year anniversary party. Such an amazing feeling to be around people who helped make gather what is is today, a place we absolutely adore. And Christian loved teaching the complimentary bath salt soak class so much that he will be leading our next workshop on Thursday June 23rd! Don't miss out!
We are looking for a new addition to our team and are now hiring for a Retail Associate position. Job description and how to apply are below. We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you!
Responsible for generating sales, providing quality customer service, overseeing all day-to-day operations of the shop. Perform a variety of operational activities such as merchandise display, cash/wrap procedures, promotions, inventory management, and more.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Direct customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests
- Provide knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise style, fit, materials, etc
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Perform daily in-store tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display and cleaning
- Involved in special sales events, promotions and marketing activities
- Enthusiastic and positive; enjoy meeting and interacting with customers
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Friendly and interested in locally and independently made goods
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about small business
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the cleanliness, maintenance and security of the store
- Driven to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Ability to work holidays and special after hours events
If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this part time position (approx. 15-30 hours) we'd love for you to apply!
Step 1: Please fill out and submit the application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hugBy-chg5LECu9wKbS8iMpybW7Rt344DCoUw-BSekA/viewform
Step 2: Email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Join us this Friday night for the 24th Annual Hayes Valley Holiday Block Party. This fun filled celebration of our lovely neighborhood happens every December. All of the shops in the neighborhood will be open late for holiday shopping, music, and libations. We are so excited to be joining in the festivities this year. We will have wine to enjoy at at the shop and all purchases $20+ will receive a free gift! All happening this Friday December 5th from 6-9p.
Hope to see you there!